10. Learn five origami designs_Complete
D) Christmas-related origami
31. Mimic Tommy Joe’s earrings minus the industrial piercing only the opposite.
Why? Because I like them.
Need I say, the pics are Tommy's left/_my right AND Tommy/'s right/_my left.
The reason for NOT doing the Industrial piercing is, to me, obvious,
And I already tried once years ago, and failed, to do the cartilage piercing on his right but that's my left, how I mainly sleep and I could NOT adapt. The 2 little cartilage piercings on my left, however, while annoying, have been doable so, YAY!!
34. Develop clothing style for casual wear
A) Tunic type tops with leggings
B) Tunic type tops with low-rise skinny jeans
C) Shorter tops with slight low-rise boot-cut jeans
35. Develop clothing style for going out/ work
A) Nicer tunic type tops with leggings
B) Skirts & dresses with leggings
C) Nicer shirts with slacks
With low-rise jean, I'm only really comfortable if my tops are a little longer, hence the 'tunics", by which I mean somewhat longer tops than normal.
79. Clean out laundry area of garage
93. Make sure Lauren completes all her testing
Not much else, at this point testing-wise, we can do.
****Keep your fingers crossed for Santa Cruz****
98. Have engine checked & serviced
This has been all reworded, not that anyone but me would notice.
1. Work on Art Projects 8 hours 1st monthly week min
2. Work on Computer Art Projects (to include Photoshop, icons) 8 hours 2nd monthly week min
3. Work on Photography Projects8 hours 3rd monthly week min
8. Work on Writing Projects 8 hours 4th Monthly week min
36. Sort through clothes, with the above STYLE #s 34 & 35 in mind, to organize, document, get rid of
Organize & get-rid of are done. Now on to documenting
94. Organize upper half of Lauren’s closet
Original List with Complete Updates & Totals
Flckr for all completed tasks