1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
when I eat steak, about twice a month, I take it medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
wheat toast & coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
If I must chose one, I'd say Italian
8. What foods do you dislike?
fatty foods, foods that are too hot-spicy, anything with its face still visible
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
a kind of tacky little American 'cuisine' place across the street called Cup&Saucer
10. Favorite dressing?
the pesto ranch at Spaghetti Factory
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12. What are your favorite clothes?
skinny jeans with longish tunics-like top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I would like to take my husband and daughter to Italy, which I enjoyed immensely, especially for the art
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/ 2 full
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
early morning, around 7:30am
17. Where were you born?
San Diego, California
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
sports...meh, so I'll say the NY Giants & the SF 49ers
19. Dogs or cats?
When I had to put my Erte down, as I sat waiting in the vet's office for them to give her the shot, I looked into her eyes where she lay in my arms and I promised her I would never have another cat, that no cat could ever be as perfect as she was. I actually meant that, so...dog.
21. Hot weather or cold?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
see photos below of my new workroom.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
be an artist...period.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
long lazy summer days at the beach
28. Do you have a good memory?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
crumbled bacon with mushrooms
34. Favorite Flower?
whatever I can get to grow in my pots
35. Favorite ice cream?
right now, it's Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra, stunningly good
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I like a Big Macs. There, I said it.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
The Teaching Company wanting me to buy something
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
for the sake of argument...Macys
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
we are not a spontaneous people, everything must be planned around everyone else's schedule, so...no
41. Like your job?
am not working at a job outside of the home
...is just fine
43. What was your favorite vacation?
one week in Boston, two weeks in, can you guess? Manhattan!!!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Comcast's channel 934 called Landscapes, all instrumental music all of the time -- new age, world, Celtic, smooth-ish jazz, it is the first thing I turned on in the morning, the last at night, my world is constantly bathed in music.
46. What is your favorite color?
a sage-y moss y green
47. How many tattoos do you have?
One that is 3, my , Lauren, and David's zodiacs stacked down my left forearm
48. What's your favorite breakfast food?
a bowl of Malt-O-Meal dabbed with real butter, sprinkled with free-trade organic sugar and doused with organic milk :) with a couple of buttered biscuits on the side.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
The 1st photo was taken to show the completion of a mission101 task from a couple of years ago, so doesn't actually show the office terrifically, but it does show the carpet and the paneling that came with this house that I've wanted removed since the day we moved in, which was accomplished in the 2nd photo.
and by the 3rd photo we have a sort of...semi-nearly done...but not-quite-completely-completed workroom for me. The wall you can't see is the color of the floor, all the rest are just a shade lighter than the gray of the furniture. Soon, there will be a twin bed against the floor-coloredwall and then, the room willl be more complete and then soon thereafter, there will be an organizing unit in the now totally empty closet making the room entirely complete.
This took sooooooooooo much longer than it should have...geez!!