Big Deal mission101 tasks completed for October:
FIRSTLY, I removed all the stuff from the room and, as importantly, had to find somewhere not in the way, to stash all of that until the room was complete_Two days
SECONDLY, I shoved the remaining I-can't-possibly-move-this-shit-anywhere-e
THIRDLY, unfortunately though, the border had a liner so, I had to wet that down and peel it off_One day.
FOURTHLY, I Spackled and sanded the walls_One day
FIFTHLY, I painted the four walls, maneuvering myself delicately around the herded-to-the-middle-of-the room-furniture_One day
I'm hoping by now, you can see why I pegged this deal at 3 tasks. Seriously.
SIXTHLY, I had to deal with the floorboards, I guess you call them. The room initially had carpeting that we removed a few years back, which left a gap between the original floorboard and the hardwood floors we found underneath the carpet. David had added a second floorboard piece to cover the gap but we hadn't bothered then to caulk and repaint it. Now, I bothered, crawling slowly around the room, in that narrow space between the walls and the furniture, first caulking, then painting_One long and arduous day
SEVENTHLY, By now, as you might imagine, I'm pretty tired and I still needed to put everything back, but Lauren came home and helped. Some. She helped some. Sort of_Two days
I give you Pics!! The Before...
& the During,
Everything was tarped, just so you know.
& the After. Ooooh. Aaaah!!
The End. Applause. Applause. Applause.