1. Reply to this post and say you want to play, and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
5. I can't promise to pick in a timely manner, but I will do my best.
The icons fansee picked for me :)
These first three, Film, Quote, and Poetry, were made by me because I like icons that reflect, as most of us do, the content of my posts or my comments. They probably all came from Google image searches.
The Poetry icon is special because I first used it when, years ago, I had decided to do a poetry book for Lauren and had done a post asking my f-list for their favorite poems. I received such a tremendous response and when I finally did make Lauren her book, my f-list's user names and comments were all include :)
Like most of us, things often happen that seem perfectly valid to those doing the thing, but that to me, make no sense. I use this icon almost exclusively for comments for when weird things happen to others. I doubt I've ever made a post using it. I have another, No More Reality, which kind of expresses the same idea.
This represents my family, Lauren, David, me, and was first used in 2009 for my very first mission101 because, unlike those since, this first mission was more of a family affair, which lovely as it sounds, makes it much more difficult to get things done.
I look forward to you letting me chose five of your icons so you can play too :)